Xero authenticator not working.Reset multi-factor authentication (MFA)

Xero authenticator not working.Reset multi-factor authentication (MFA)

Looking for:

Reset multi-factor authentication (MFA) – Xero Central.Fix issues with multi-factor authentication – Xero Central 













































     


Xero authenticator not working. Reset multi-factor authentication (MFA)



 

Antony Nasralla asked a question. I wonder why it's not recognising the code. Did you get a new phone, Antony? I have this exact same issue and it is driving me crazy. Why doesn't it work??? Same phone, same computer, same everything. Now every time I log in I have to answer the questions even though I also tick the remember me box. Yes, my business partner has the same problem. It used to work but now he has to answer the questions which is really frustrating.

I've joined those who can't access XERO through using the authenticator code. Beautiful software - I think not. My issue is login is not xero authenticator not working remembered for 30 days, so have to have code sent to alternative email every time I login, and that is easily a dozen times a day.

Very inconvenient and time wasting. Nothing has xero authenticator not working with my computer or how I work.

This seems to be an ongoing issue. The troubleshooter doesn't help. You just have to wait until it Xero decides xero authenticator not working match the codes again. Has anyone actually looked at this after 3 years?

Ask our community посетить страницу customers, accountants and bookkeepers. Skip to main content Search icon Search Xero Продолжить чтение. View This Post. The google Authenticator code xero authenticator not working not working. I enter to google authenticator code for the same xero жмите but it doesn't let recongnise the code.

I am having same issue. Log In to Answer. Still have questions? Start a discussion Ask our community of customers, accountants and bookkeepers. Contact Xero support Raise a case with our support team.

   

 

Can't log in to Xero – Xero Central.2 step authentication not working



    Oct 11,  · 11 October at PM. My Authenticator code isn't working. The code isn't working to log me in. I've been using the Auth app forever and now it's not working?!? Your Xero account. 1 answer. views. Log In to Answer. Apr 27,  · I've found it does work on my i-phone - even if it is locked tapping the alert on the phone screen does open Xero up with around seconds delay. But it took several goes to work this out and I did end up going into the app and using the perpetually revolving 6 digit code as 'log on another way'. Jun 22,  · Authentication is not working in some ip. Started by Vikas Agarwal - in API Authentication. Hi. I am new for xero, I integrate public app in my application and host it in 2 servers. 1st server ip start with in this server it is working fine. Same thing I put on my other server.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Microsoft Teams for Windows - Download it from Uptodown for free - Software description

Ms teams 64 bit installer - ms teams 64 bit installer -

Anydesk remote access app - anydesk remote access app -